Privacy and Data Security

I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of other product. Globefastpaycom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Globefastpaycom.

Had an Experience with Globefastpaycom?

Comments

I ordered my order today this is all I got I needed to know when do I receive my order how can we track it I know it said fast delivery it takes only 3 days after shipment I hope you can give more info I will really appreciate it

Dear naziasyed1786@gmail.com:

Your transaction was successful.Thanks for choosing our payment service.

The order details are as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Order No.: 14512 Payment Date&Time: 2016-06-08 04:21:04.0 Amount: 68.4 USD Payment No.: Y1606081821039175 Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.Please note "SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at cs@globalccpay.com.E-mail: cs@globalccpay.com...

Still no Blue Jay's Jersey :( ...waiting a long time now.