Brussels, Brussels

I paid for "original" boots from "Australia" from a wonderful website. "Original" articles with a good sales price, not really extremely cheap. The only problem is the boots where never send!

I saw later, that the money went to China.

Impossible to contact anybody. mailer daemon sent my mail back.

BE CAREFUL!!!

Why do I have to use eighty words to describe the problem? The situation is simple enough, I would say. And I still have to add more text, annoying!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Globefastpaycom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Globefastpaycom to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was provided e-mail invalid and no way to contact merchant. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globefastpaycom other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Globefastpaycom?

Comments

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more